Adblock breaks this site

Selling OLD RS3 zerker pure for 07gp/paypal

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by mLabz, Mar 29, 2014.

  1. mLabz

    mLabz Member

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2011
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling OLD RS3 zerker pure for 07gp/paypal

    selling an old rs3 zerker pure for paypal/07gp.
    I havn't played rs3 or used sythe in a while.
    It's quested with turmoil chaotic maul/rapier/arcane nec/fcape/slayer helm
    Willing to sell for 07gp/paypal. Will go first if trusted.
    cb:146
    i'm not sure what screenshots i need for proof but heres a few.
    STATS
    [​IMG]

    QUESTS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    BANK
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    LOGIN
    [​IMG]

    Just pm me or whatever any questions
     
  2. I get specs

    I get specs Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 22, 2011
    Posts:
    739
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling OLD RS3 zerker pure for 07gp/paypal

    Pm Me Please !
     
  3. Frenzy

    Frenzy I <3 Roary
    Frenzyy Donor Retired Global Moderator Angelic

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2007
    Posts:
    5,282
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Heidy (2) OG Club Brony Penguin (2) MushyMuncher Doge Bitch! Cook DIAF Spyro (2)
    Pokémon Trainer <3 n4n0 Gohan has AIDS Le Monkey Shitting Rainbow In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Extreme Homosex Lawrence Potamus
    Selling OLD RS3 zerker pure for 07gp/paypal

    Please read the stickies, offense history is needed as well.
     
  4. craycray

    craycray Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2014
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling OLD RS3 zerker pure for 07gp/paypal

    ill buy it for 5m 07 gp-pm me on here
     
  5. I get specs

    I get specs Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 22, 2011
    Posts:
    739
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling OLD RS3 zerker pure for 07gp/paypal

    How much EOC are you looking for ?
     
  6. Eluro

    Eluro Member

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2012
    Posts:
    25
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling OLD RS3 zerker pure for 07gp/paypal

    Pm me very very interested :)
     
< Selling my Main x3 99 herb magic fletch 97 pray | selling beast 50 def pure >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site