Selling Beast Obby Mauler [Quested]

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Sales07, Aug 29, 2015.

Selling Beast Obby Mauler [Quested]
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 29, 2015 at 10:52 PM
  2. Sales07
    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2015
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sales07 Member
    Banned

    Selling Beast Obby Mauler [Quested]

    I am here today to start my business as an account seller. So for my first account I would like to sell my Obby Mauler. It is 52 Combat, Max hits 41 has over 400 BH kills and 130 Rogue Kills and has a pretty well known rare 4 letter name. I am looking to sell this account so I can fund other accounts I want to make in the future to also sell on Sythe. The only person ever to have access to this account is me and I would prefer to use a VMM.

    A/W - 50m

    Current Bid - 30m (Someone offered to buy the account for 50m but we will see how it goes.)

    Stats -

    [​IMG]

    Quests - Mith gloves

    [​IMG]

    Accoun Status -

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 30, 2015 at 3:23 AM
  4. Skiller911
    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2015
    Posts:
    124
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Skiller911 Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Beast Obby Mauler [Quested]

    Hey i would like to buy this account.

    Skype me : iskill.everythinger
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 30, 2015 at 3:33 PM
  6. immrx
    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2015
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2

    immrx Newcomer

    Selling Beast Obby Mauler [Quested]

    Will you accept Paypal? If so, how much USD?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 30, 2015 at 5:33 PM
  8. Stakahz
    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2015
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Stakahz Member
    Banned

    Selling Beast Obby Mauler [Quested]

    I'll start you off at 15m, if there's not a higher offer
     
  9. Unread #5 - Aug 31, 2015 at 8:11 PM
  10. immrx
    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2015
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2

    immrx Newcomer

    Selling Beast Obby Mauler [Quested]

    $30 PayPal
     
  11. Unread #6 - Aug 31, 2015 at 10:38 PM
  12. Sales07
    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2015
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sales07 Member
    Banned

    Selling Beast Obby Mauler [Quested]

    Bump SFS. Will only accept Paypal/Skrill from VERY trusted users. Someone did offer my Autowin in PM but we will see how it goes with the trade.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Sep 4, 2015 at 9:01 AM
  14. Sales07
    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2015
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sales07 Member
    Banned

    Selling Beast Obby Mauler [Quested]

    Sfs..
     
  15. Unread #8 - Sep 4, 2015 at 12:34 PM
  16. gracienc
    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2011
    Posts:
    639
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    gracienc Apprentice
    Banned

    Selling Beast Obby Mauler [Quested]

    Pm me if you're still selling. I can offer you 30m
     
< Selling basic starter pure - Level 39 - 60+ Range | [05 Sythe member] [ Selling start obby maulers ] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site