Adblock breaks this site

Selling Yet Another Steam Account !!!!!!!!!!~trusted~!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by peanuts, Dec 19, 2007.

  1. peanuts

    peanuts Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 29, 2007
    Posts:
    1,492
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Yet Another Steam Account !!!!!!!!!!~trusted~!!!!!!!!!!

    Selling this steam account this is the last one i am selling on this site so get it before January!!!!! Accepting Paypal and rs2 gp.

    PRICE: 3m Negotiable to +-1m

    METHODS:You first or we get a highly trusted mm to mm for us.

    HERES PICS

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]


    NEW ACC GONNA SELL SOON HOPEFULLY
    [​IMG]
     
  2. peanuts

    peanuts Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 29, 2007
    Posts:
    1,492
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Yet Another Steam Account !!!!!!!!!!~trusted~!!!!!!!!!!

    sorry for double post, BUT I NEED TO SELL BEFORE JAN 1st =p
     
  3. Arrie

    Arrie Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2007
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Yet Another Steam Account !!!!!!!!!!~trusted~!!!!!!!!!!

    Do you also accept realmoney (paypal)?
     
  4. BCEagles6

    BCEagles6 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling Yet Another Steam Account !!!!!!!!!!~trusted~!!!!!!!!!!

    I'll buy for 2.2 mill + about 400,000 Gp worth in lobs and other miss. stuff.

    I'll go first... my msn is [email protected]
    i added you.

    I know i dont have any other posts... but i'm just trying to get cs again... if u dont trust me thats fine.
     
  5. peanuts

    peanuts Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 29, 2007
    Posts:
    1,492
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Yet Another Steam Account !!!!!!!!!!~trusted~!!!!!!!!!!

    yes i accept paypal, for paypal i want at least $10 usd
     
  6. BCEagles6

    BCEagles6 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling Yet Another Steam Account !!!!!!!!!!~trusted~!!!!!!!!!!

    transaction done. nice seller.
     
  7. Meagainstyou777

    Meagainstyou777 Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2007
    Posts:
    226
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Yet Another Steam Account !!!!!!!!!!~trusted~!!!!!!!!!!

    3mil I bid
     
  8. DropKick Murphys

    DropKick Murphys Guru

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2007
    Posts:
    1,837
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Yet Another Steam Account !!!!!!!!!!~trusted~!!!!!!!!!!

< Selling Bangbros Passwords 4 Millz! | Mind-Blowing Color >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site