Autobuyer HELP, Will pay PP or FUT13 Coins for KNOWLEDGE

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Xbox Sales and Services' started by JimWyatt84, Dec 15, 2012.

Autobuyer HELP, Will pay PP or FUT13 Coins for KNOWLEDGE
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 15, 2012 at 10:42 AM
  2. JimWyatt84
    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2012
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    JimWyatt84 Newcomer

    Autobuyer HELP, Will pay PP or FUT13 Coins for KNOWLEDGE

    Hey all, I didnt know where to post this, But my problem falls under this catergory.

    I have had an Autobuyer for the last 2 months, And it has been working perfectly fine, Really fast using multiple accounts to get around the refresh limit by EA. But since yesterday EA have updated something on there serverrs and now my Autobuyer runs at only half the speed ? Does anyone have any information about whats best to adjust the sleep time to etc ?

    I now have it set so it takes approx 160ms for my request to reach the server, And I added a 55ms sleep time and make 8 requests per second. And thats each account. And this was a great improvement in terms of speed. But there still room for improvment.

    If ANYONE can supply me with a working request limit that EA have imposed on the servers there end, I will pay cash via paypal or Fifa coins. :)

    My MSN is [email protected], So anyone with any information that can help me please get in touch. I have my fone with me 24/7 so i should be available 99% of the time when im not asleep.

    EDIT: My Skype - live:jwyatt1984
     
< Selling 600k Xbox 360 | Selling autobuyer code for Fifa 13 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site