Adblock breaks this site

Selling cheap and amazing accounts for the price!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by I BBQ I, Jan 10, 2012.

  1. I BBQ I

    I BBQ I Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2009
    Posts:
    195
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling cheap and amazing accounts for the price!

    Hello, I'm selling a few accounts, all through PlayerAuctions to guarantee my customers security and safety. If you're interested in the accounts feel free to post here or message me to talk about it. No I won't do the deal outside of PlayerAuctions unless you're willing to pay through Western Union. All accounts are in order from most expensive to least expensive.


    First account :

    [CB138] [chaotics] [1k+overloads] [13x99s] [Yak] [Turmoil] Amazing main!!!!


    [​IMG]



    Second account:

    $65

    Level 122 pro hybrid money making gone easy awesome pker and skiller

    [​IMG]



    Vouch's :
    http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1232782

    Also on my profile. I have sold a LOT more gold and will try to get a hold of the people who have bought from me to post on the thread. Will try to keep it updated.
     
  2. I BBQ I

    I BBQ I Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2009
    Posts:
    195
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling cheap and amazing accounts for the price!

    I'm back on for the day, can deliver within 30 minutes of purchase.
     
  3. Master Yi

    Master Yi Member

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2011
    Posts:
    63
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling cheap and amazing accounts for the price!

    Sent you a message about the 125 account.
     
  4. I BBQ I

    I BBQ I Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2009
    Posts:
    195
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling cheap and amazing accounts for the price!

    I'm off for the night, will be back later.
     
  5. I BBQ I

    I BBQ I Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2009
    Posts:
    195
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling cheap and amazing accounts for the price!

    I'm back on ready to sell all day.
     
  6. sleepdeprived

    sleepdeprived Member

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2011
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling cheap and amazing accounts for the price!

    what are you looking for for the maxed account
     
  7. I BBQ I

    I BBQ I Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2009
    Posts:
    195
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling cheap and amazing accounts for the price!

    If you're a serious buyer I can negotiate the price, but I'm looking somewhere near $600. (Cheap considering most people sell for $1,000)
     
  8. sleepdeprived

    sleepdeprived Member

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2011
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling cheap and amazing accounts for the price!

    oh i am serious but i cant get anywhere near that
     
  9. I BBQ I

    I BBQ I Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2009
    Posts:
    195
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling cheap and amazing accounts for the price!

    Message me what you're able to do.
     
  10. I BBQ I

    I BBQ I Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2009
    Posts:
    195
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling cheap and amazing accounts for the price!

    I'm back on ready to sell all day.
     
  11. grey gang gg

    grey gang gg Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2012
    Posts:
    135
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling cheap and amazing accounts for the price!

    ill offer 50 usd for the last 1 pm me if intrested?
     
  12. I BBQ I

    I BBQ I Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2009
    Posts:
    195
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling cheap and amazing accounts for the price!

    I've sent you a pm, seems you're not interested or haven't gotten to the message yet, though.
     
  13. I BBQ I

    I BBQ I Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2009
    Posts:
    195
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling cheap and amazing accounts for the price!

    I'm back on ready to sell all day.
     
  14. I BBQ I

    I BBQ I Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2009
    Posts:
    195
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling cheap and amazing accounts for the price!

    Another one of my accounts have sold, only got a few left!
     
  15. I BBQ I

    I BBQ I Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2009
    Posts:
    195
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling cheap and amazing accounts for the price!

    Sold the other 5, just these two are for sale.
     
  16. I BBQ I

    I BBQ I Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2009
    Posts:
    195
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling cheap and amazing accounts for the price!

    I'm off for the night, will be back later.
     
< Level 105 zerkerpure / Turmoil / 99str / Korasi / Rapier!!! | selling an epic range tank, 99 range! cheap! [rsgp] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site