Selling amazing 131 cb EoC Main. Turmoil <> Overloads <> Chaotics

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by stayfrosty, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Unread #1 - Aug 11, 2014 at 6:53 PM
  2. stayfrosty
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

stayfrosty Active Member

Hello everyone. I had quit Runescape for quite a while and I feel like it's time for me to start back up again. However I do not want to start back up on Rs3. I'll be moving to 07 Rs. So first things first is to do what I can with my old ancient account.

I am the original owner of the account. Dating back to quite awhile.

What I'm currently looking for is Paypal from trusted members ONLY. If you are not a trusted member than I'm willing to take 07 rsgp. However the most ideal payment would be an account swap for a decently quested 07 main. I do not care at all if the main has AMAZING stats. I just want one with most of the major quests done etc. No max melee.... Just a relatively good main account. You will be going first unless you are a trusted member or we can use a MM at your own espense.

[​IMG]

Login screen. Not sure how much members are left. I think I bought a bond like 25 days ago.

[​IMG]

Never botted a day in my life on this account.

[​IMG]

He has some pretty decent stats. All that I'm quite proud of.

[​IMG]

His inventory that you will have upon obtaining the account. He has 3 chaotics, kiln cape, plenty of mats for future overloads.

[​IMG]

Most of the major quests done. At the time I was playing anyways. He has Turmoil, Dt is done. Barrows gloves.

So yeah, that's it. You'll get all the info I can possible give you about this account. It's an old treasure of mine. However, I've always loved OSRS more.

I don't have an autowin set in mind in all honesty. However if you offer me an amazing OSRS main I probably won't be able to refuse.

< Pookies account shop! | Selling Maxed account, 610M total xp >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site