Selling 200 cb lvl account [TRUSTED]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Nickelodeon, Feb 10, 2014.

Selling 200 cb lvl account [TRUSTED]
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 10, 2014 at 6:20 PM
  2. Nickelodeon
    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2011
    Posts:
    1,296
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Nickelodeon Guru
    Banned

    Selling 200 cb lvl account [TRUSTED]

    Hey,

    I am selling this account cuz RS3/RS2 is not my style and I am not going to get maxed from the beginning once again. Simple as that. Account's wealth is 150k(cash) and other quest stuff/dung stuff/ trash. It comes with all information as I am the original owner.
    Account is a range starter in 07, it has like 40 something range and other levels, 1 def. I tried to play 07 for 1 month but didn't have enough time to continue playing. Due to that, account is not a member. Account has got veteran cape. Any other question, feel free to pm me or add me on skype

    [​IMG]

    Price: 150$
    Swap: 07 pure 99 range at least
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 11, 2014 at 6:35 AM
  4. Nickelodeon
    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2011
    Posts:
    1,296
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Nickelodeon Guru
    Banned

    Selling 200 cb lvl account [TRUSTED]

    Bump!
     
< Selling almost max cape account. 2506 total. | Selling (CHEAP) Lv. 188, 2k total 90+ combat stats chaotics, turmoil and tokhaar-kaal >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site