Adblock breaks this site

SELLING Level 108 FTP w/ 99 firemaking, 68 summon, 70 pray, 89 str, 69 hunt 5m+

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Liam_, Jul 14, 2009.

  1. Liam_

    Liam_ Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2008
    Posts:
    529
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SELLING Level 108 FTP w/ 99 firemaking, 68 summon, 70 pray, 89 str, 69 hunt 5m+

    Hi, thank you for viewing my thread. Sadly, I have quit RuneScape and want to sell my RuneScape account. I am taking Paypal, and Paypal only. Claim & Cancel.

    Log in screen:

    [​IMG]

    Stats:

    [​IMG]

    Bank:

    [​IMG]


    I do not have any recoveries set for the account, even though it says it does. The account was made in 06 of July by a friend, and he got bored in 07, and gave me the account. Sadly I cannot ask him any of the information considering we lost him in a car accident in December of 08. Thanks for looking into this topic, add me at [email protected].

    Serious buyers only please. Thank you.

    I am not setting a price on this account, please contact me on MSN with offers.
     
< Selling a RARE name lvl 67 [PAYPAL] | Pricing for a 108? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site