Buying a level 3-60 w/ Ears + Scythe

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by ĸing, Nov 1, 2009.

Buying a level 3-60 w/ Ears + Scythe
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 1, 2009 at 5:16 AM
  2. ĸing
    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2009
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ĸing Member

    Buying a level 3-60 w/ Ears + Scythe

    Title says it all.

    Before you post anything here, remember: I WILL NOT RECONSIDER IF IT'S ABOVE 60 COMBAT.

    So, don't waste my fucking time. Make a post IF you have a character with bunny ears, and a scythe.. And as previously mentioned in capital letters - Under 60 combat.

    I can do swaps only for the time being.

    Add my MSN in my signature if you're interested in swaps. Otherwise, screw off, because I don't have PP, and I'm a poor motherfucker.

    PRE-EDIT: Going to bed, twist my tits tomorrow when I get back on. <3
     
< Selling a lvl 87 main | Lvl 119, 26m, Firecape, 5 combat 99s(Swap For Pure) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site