Adblock breaks this site

Do I have to sign up to use E-Gold?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ghjj1, Jun 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghjj1

    ghjj1 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do I have to sign up to use E-Gold?

    I heard you didn't if not can someone link me to where I go to send money to someone?
     
  2. CodyX36

    CodyX36 Forum Retard
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2006
    Posts:
    2,181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do I have to sign up to use E-Gold?

    I have never used it, but yeah I think you have to create and account like everyother online payment service.
     
  3. el-loco-uno

    el-loco-uno Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,219
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do I have to sign up to use E-Gold?

    95 percent sure you need to have an account.
     
  4. ImAFool

    ImAFool Guru

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2006
    Posts:
    1,497
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Do I have to sign up to use E-Gold?

    Yes you do, otherwise you can't connect to where your money stash is o_O
     
  5. R2Pleasent

    R2Pleasent GGBoost.com - ELO Boosting Service
    Retired Global Moderator $25 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    13,900
    Referrals:
    108
    Sythe Gold:
    2,528
    Discord Unique ID:
    331126295314563074
    Two Factor Authentication User Verified Challenger Sythe's 10th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Member of the Month Winner
    Do I have to sign up to use E-Gold?

    Man judging by this post you made, you're a long ways from using e-gold. Setting the account up is the easy part, depositing money is quite a bit more complicated you'll find. You need to use a third party exchange service, and most of the good ones went under when the lawsuit was made against egold.
     
  6. Ughster

    Ughster Learn to Remember
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2006
    Posts:
    638
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do I have to sign up to use E-Gold?

    I'm going to have to agree with R2 on this one... so many kids try to buy mils from me but can't figure out egold - stick to PBM.
     
  7. the_wippit

    the_wippit Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,507
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do I have to sign up to use E-Gold?

    lmfao i would be one, im 13 and tried to buy some off r2pleasent through e-gold a while ago, dude its really complicated jsut find a trusted seller and send payment via mail :D
     
  8. Trenton

    Trenton Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2007
    Posts:
    53
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do I have to sign up to use E-Gold?

    So it's a bitch to get it?
     
  9. russianboy1313

    russianboy1313 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2006
    Posts:
    201
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do I have to sign up to use E-Gold?

    Yeah, tried it myself got only half way...
    Setting account up on egold is really easy, putting money on it is the HARDEST part.

    Since I only know of 2 websites:
    1. Goldex- you NEED to waste $250 as an initial deposit.
    2.Betterxchangers- I don't know what was the problem with this 1 but still couldn't use it.
    ^^^Both of website give HUGE taxes on converting money...Don't remember for sure but to get $20 E-gold you need to pay $25 real money, don't remember it %100 thought.

    And need to wait 2-3 days for the money to get onto e-gold account
     
  10. w000t

    w000t Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2007
    Posts:
    2,608
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do I have to sign up to use E-Gold?

    ^^ sorta agree with ya.. what i do is find a trusted seller that will trade me 25 paypal for 20 e gold...
     
  11. SlaveOfTheBeast

    SlaveOfTheBeast Official hater of all things emo
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2007
    Posts:
    3,361
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do I have to sign up to use E-Gold?

    Well it's obvious you do, so why is this open....
     
  12. Faz

    Faz Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Do I have to sign up to use E-Gold?

    rofll.....

    yeh i think so
     
  13. Ins4n3 m0nk

    Ins4n3 m0nk Guru

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2006
    Posts:
    1,376
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do I have to sign up to use E-Gold?

    It saddens me to see how unintelligent this site has come to.

    Of course you need to sign up, you have to put funds in there to do transactions
     
  14. Fallen Soul

    Fallen Soul Apprentice

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2007
    Posts:
    746
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do I have to sign up to use E-Gold?

    You do need an account and its a bitch to put in the money. Thats all I have to say.
     
  15. shadow747

    shadow747 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2007
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do I have to sign up to use E-Gold?

  16. thuglifelt

    thuglifelt Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 20, 2007
    Posts:
    1,202
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do I have to sign up to use E-Gold?

    Yes, you have to make an account to use eGold and it's a really gay process to make an account, Paypal ftw.
     
  17. Kaybolt

    Kaybolt Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2007
    Posts:
    224
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do I have to sign up to use E-Gold?

    yes you do create an account. It's just like via paypal.
     
  18. -mat-smith-

    -mat-smith- Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Do I have to sign up to use E-Gold?

    yes you will have to have an account like pretty much everyother online banking service :p
     
  19. RecoveryKing

    RecoveryKing #1 Rapist
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2007
    Posts:
    862
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do I have to sign up to use E-Gold?

    Use Western Union, Mail, or BANK FUNDED paypal
     
  20. ellsworthz

    ellsworthz Guru
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,361
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do I have to sign up to use E-Gold?

    dude, lay off he is just asking.
     
< lvl 99 4 sale all quests 1510 total | selling a lvl 62 ownage >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site