Adblock breaks this site

Selling a lvl 66 was a member but not anymore.

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by barniee, Jun 24, 2009.

  1. barniee

    barniee Member

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2009
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a lvl 66 was a member but not anymore.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]


    selling this account for 1 membership pin! anyone intesrested add [email protected]

    Thank you.^_^ add me and ill tell you the stats
     
  2. I I3litz I

    I I3litz I Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2007
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a lvl 66 was a member but not anymore.

    Pics or it didn't happen..?
     
  3. Shay^

    Shay^ Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2009
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a lvl 66 was a member but not anymore.

    stats?
     
  4. aaron4lifenig

    aaron4lifenig Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2009
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a lvl 66 was a member but not anymore.

  5. barniee

    barniee Member

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2009
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a lvl 66 was a member but not anymore.

    add my msn and ill show ya
    it has 60 attack 58 str.. i know.
     
  6. Asian Joker

    Asian Joker Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 27, 2009
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a lvl 66 was a member but not anymore.

    picz please ;D .. i added you msn btw
     
< (Swap)level 122 main for... | Selling a lvl 3 with 66 mining! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site