Adblock breaks this site

Buying account with 75+ attack

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Magyksoldier, Feb 6, 2009.

  1. Magyksoldier

    Magyksoldier Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2007
    Posts:
    256
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying account with 75+ attack

    I am buying an account that has 75+ attack, but the rest of the stats don't matter. It can be f2p or p2p. Please add me at [email protected]
     
  2. givos

    givos Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2008
    Posts:
    111
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying account with 75+ attack

  3. Magyksoldier

    Magyksoldier Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2007
    Posts:
    256
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying account with 75+ attack

    I am still buying an account
    anyone?
     
  4. Rusher

    Rusher Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    212
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying account with 75+ attack

    [​IMG]

    Has 900k-Ish. PM ME
     
  5. Magyksoldier

    Magyksoldier Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2007
    Posts:
    256
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying account with 75+ attack

    I am interested
     
< | Selling Level 105 F2P! | 15 days mem left; I GO FIRST!! | | Selling a lvl 133 - 150-200usd! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site