Adblock breaks this site

Selling a lvl 104 [USD] Decent account

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Fantisimo, Dec 22, 2008.

  1. Fantisimo

    Fantisimo Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2008
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    Selling a lvl 104 [USD] Decent account

    He has 2.2m cash so thats 6 dollars + the account.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    He has no recoveries, you can have all the info you want, I haven't played runescape in 6 months, and I don't plan on returning at all. I need Christmas funds. We will use a MM, and this is for Paypal. I'll close bids Jan 1st, 2009. A/W for this account is 150 dollars.
    My MSN is [email protected] Aim is pshloner

    Look forward to bidders!


    Leading Bidder:
    Price He/She Bid:
     
  2. iDivision

    iDivision Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2008
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a lvl 104 [USD] Decent account

  3. Fantisimo

    Fantisimo Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2008
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    Selling a lvl 104 [USD] Decent account

    Bump please =)
     
< Sell lvl 105 f2p 112 Member / 99 cooking ! :D | Buying several accounts max 7mill gp >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site