Adblock breaks this site

I need a trainer with some vouches

Discussion in 'Archives' started by I T 4 n k 4 U, Jun 8, 2007.

  1. I T 4 n k 4 U

    I T 4 n k 4 U Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 5, 2007
    Posts:
    466
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need a trainer with some vouches

    Yo im here because i need a speed trainer to get my f2p charracter to 40 ranged and 55 str. The current stats are as follows. I may supply depending on amount of vouches / post level. I have recoveries dont get cute on me. If you can train both or just one or the other please pm me at [email protected].

    Ranged: 18

    Str: 20


    5 attack dont raise

    Price

    Ranged:
    18-30 2gp per exp

    30-40 3gp per exp

    Str:
    20-40 2gp per exp

    40-55 3 or 4 gp per exp depends on time legnth. im doing the prices this high because i need it done fast so if you can pm me.
     
  2. ATLANTIS

    ATLANTIS Member

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2006
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need a trainer with some vouches

    ill do it aslong as we use an offcel mm if u dont use one ure a scammer
     
  3. Sythe Merchanter

    Sythe Merchanter Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2007
    Posts:
    115
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need a trainer with some vouches

    I will MM for you for free!
     
  4. I T 4 n k 4 U

    I T 4 n k 4 U Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 5, 2007
    Posts:
    466
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need a trainer with some vouches

    Umm okay i dont know whats going on
     
  5. I T 4 n k 4 U

    I T 4 n k 4 U Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 5, 2007
    Posts:
    466
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need a trainer with some vouches

    yes i can use an official mm. and how can i scamm when its my account?
     
  6. Sythe Merchanter

    Sythe Merchanter Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2007
    Posts:
    115
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need a trainer with some vouches

    You could scam:

    - Exp (like 100K xp = 300K cash...)

    So i will MM ,
    Than all will go fair ;)
     
  7. I T 4 n k 4 U

    I T 4 n k 4 U Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 5, 2007
    Posts:
    466
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need a trainer with some vouches

    Muh i see. well im talking to a guy doing free traing so hold on
     
  8. Sythe Merchanter

    Sythe Merchanter Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2007
    Posts:
    115
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need a trainer with some vouches


    I guess u are a scammer,
    u dont wanna use MM
     
  9. steven8294

    steven8294 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 15, 2007
    Posts:
    127
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need a trainer with some vouches

    ill do
     
  10. I T 4 n k 4 U

    I T 4 n k 4 U Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 5, 2007
    Posts:
    466
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need a trainer with some vouches

    no thank you iv heard rummors that youv scammed alot of people. might be wrong but im pretty sure
     
  11. I T 4 n k 4 U

    I T 4 n k 4 U Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 5, 2007
    Posts:
    466
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need a trainer with some vouches

    im fine with using mm. sorry double post.
     
  12. steven8294

    steven8294 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 15, 2007
    Posts:
    127
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need a trainer with some vouches

    Ive neva scammed in my lyf so what the fuck u goin on about...
     
  13. I T 4 n k 4 U

    I T 4 n k 4 U Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 5, 2007
    Posts:
    466
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need a trainer with some vouches

    Im going to ingore that last post and not use you for training.
     
  14. Painting Bear

    Painting Bear Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    I need a trainer with some vouches

    Yea that MM up there sounds like hes tryin to almost scam you..
    I believe your not a scammer and good luck with the training FREE BUMP
     
  15. top score

    top score Active Member

    Joined:
    May 27, 2007
    Posts:
    161
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need a trainer with some vouches

    ill do it i will go first and u dont have to use a mm unless u want to
     
  16. I T 4 n k 4 U

    I T 4 n k 4 U Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 5, 2007
    Posts:
    466
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need a trainer with some vouches

    thank you for saying im not a scammer and yes i need a trainer for my str so can u start now and what time will you be done?
     
  17. top score

    top score Active Member

    Joined:
    May 27, 2007
    Posts:
    161
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need a trainer with some vouches

    proly 2-3 hours id geuss assuming u got food and a wep already
     
  18. buying_40_att_pure

    buying_40_att_pure Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2007
    Posts:
    470
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need a trainer with some vouches

< Selling a luring guide only 150k each ~1 new lure~ | Selling lvl 100 great pker!!!!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site