Adblock breaks this site

Possible OS problem

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chr1$, Dec 23, 2007.

  1. chr1$

    chr1$ Grand Master

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2005
    Posts:
    2,026
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    86
    Discord Username:
    Chr1$
    Possible OS problem

    So when creating dedicated servers for games and stuff I have problems making them show up on the public servers even though Ive told them to show up. This goes for games like Halo CE for pc and Counter Strike: Source. But what I'm thinking is the problem is my OS isn't exactly the legalist of OS's but its a slimmed down version of XP Called TinyXP Beast Edition and I was wondering if that could be the problem, something that was ripped from the OS that I needed to Create games? Anyone have an idea if that could be the problem.
     
  2. WinterDreamZ4

    WinterDreamZ4 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2007
    Posts:
    697
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Possible OS problem

    Firewall? Router? Make sure you have the right ports open.
     
  3. chr1$

    chr1$ Grand Master

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2005
    Posts:
    2,026
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    86
    Discord Username:
    Chr1$
    Possible OS problem

    Its not my firewall, And its not my Router but is there a "main" port that should be open for making servers etc.
     
< Selling TWO ACCOUNTS!! A 51 & 27 | Selling a level 98 main - 1540 total >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site