Adblock breaks this site

Selling a good lvl 96 cheap! Look!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by LilGBlood, Jul 29, 2007.

  1. LilGBlood

    LilGBlood Member

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2007
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a good lvl 96 cheap! Look!

    I am selling a pretty good lvl 96, Here are the pics.
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Ill remove the request later, I made the request then decided im just going to sell it.

    Please, I want serious bidders. If any questions, don't hesitate to ask me, contact me at [email protected] and I will answer the questions. Guys, and Ladies, the A\W is 4m. Bid away!
     
  2. LilGBlood

    LilGBlood Member

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2007
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a good lvl 96 cheap! Look!

    Bump.
     
  3. patrickrider

    patrickrider Member

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a good lvl 96 cheap! Look!

    Lol remove the recovery quest, no one will believe you "going" to remove it. Then take another screenie.
     
  4. LilGBlood

    LilGBlood Member

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2007
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a good lvl 96 cheap! Look!

    Alright, I will.
     
< Selling A level 108 look inside for details | buying range and str pure >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site