WTT/WTB: 5/6 dig for 3 months ESEA+$$

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by redRummm, Jun 14, 2010.

WTT/WTB: 5/6 dig for 3 months ESEA+$$
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 14, 2010 at 4:28 PM
  2. redRummm
    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2010
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    redRummm Newcomer

    WTT/WTB: 5/6 dig for 3 months ESEA+$$

    Hello, I have a coupon for 3 months of ESEA that I got from buying a graphics card.

    I would like to trade it for either a 6dig or 5dig that has CSS and comes with no previous exp(will add money if necessary).

    wants:

    Plain 6dig(I add $5)

    UNIQUE 6dig (I add $10)

    Plain 5dig (I add $35)

    UNIQUE 5dig (I add $40)


    This is a link to the promotion and pics of the coupon.
    http://www.esportsea.com/index.php?s=esports&d=comments&id=6640
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 14, 2010 at 6:28 PM
  4. izual69
    Joined:
    May 20, 2010
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    izual69 Member
    Banned

    WTT/WTB: 5/6 dig for 3 months ESEA+$$

  5. Unread #3 - Jun 14, 2010 at 6:45 PM
  6. redRummm
    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2010
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    redRummm Newcomer

    WTT/WTB: 5/6 dig for 3 months ESEA+$$

    Woops was my mistake with the prices. I thought they added up to $50 :p. I've changed my post.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jun 14, 2010 at 6:57 PM
  8. chronikz
    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2010
    Posts:
    86
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    chronikz Member
    Banned

    WTT/WTB: 5/6 dig for 3 months ESEA+$$

    whats your MSN? I got a unique 5 digit for yah
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jun 16, 2010 at 2:54 PM
  10. 1a2a3a
    Joined:
    May 14, 2010
    Posts:
    270
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6

    1a2a3a Forum Addict

    WTT/WTB: 5/6 dig for 3 months ESEA+$$

    I have an 7digit with the valve pack(I think 16 games)! and it has counter-strike 1.6 / counter-strike: condition zero / counter-strike: condition zero deleted scenes / counter-strike: source
    MSN: [email protected]
     
< 6digit, hl1 hl2 - with orginal email and 1000 days offline | Selling a 4 Digit Steam >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site