Selling Level 85 Account

Discussion in 'Archives' started by knight1145, Jul 28, 2007.

Selling Level 85 Account
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 28, 2007 at 3:32 PM
  2. knight1145
    Referrals:
    0

    knight1145 Guest

    Selling Level 85 Account

    This is my friends old file he gave me. Used to be a member but I never was, so I don't know what the stuff in his bank is lol. maybe someone could tell me an honest estimate of how much the bank is worth cuz you get all that if you would like to buy and make him a member. He's got some dragon shit and weirdass capes and shit.

    Def is ehhh but pretty good stats, has potential, and a couple other skills

    I have pics of his stats and bank, and I can take a pic of the login page if you would like.

    I don't know how to delete recovs, if someone can tell me I'll do that before selling, and I don't have a bank PIN.

    BTW what is MM?

    Email is [email protected]

    Taking runescape gp

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 28, 2007 at 4:58 PM
  4. Pure 4 sale
    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2007
    Posts:
    296
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Pure 4 sale Forum Addict

    Selling Level 85 Account

    start with 200k
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 28, 2007 at 7:12 PM
  6. knight1145
    Referrals:
    0

    knight1145 Guest

    Selling Level 85 Account

    cmon thats like less than buyin all the items and takin the file for free
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 29, 2007 at 1:14 AM
  8. knight1145
    Referrals:
    0

    knight1145 Guest

    Selling Level 85 Account

    bumpity bump
     
< -- [[ Selling 9M - 3.00/M - PayPal BV ]] -- | ownage pure >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site