2452 total level acc for sale

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Releasedaweasel, Jun 29, 2014.

2452 total level acc for sale
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 29, 2014 at 7:38 PM
  2. Releasedaweasel
    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2014
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Releasedaweasel Newcomer

    2452 total level acc for sale

    Hello I have an account which I havn't played in the past year or two due to joining the military and no time for video games. I don't want to take a screenshot of my account just for the sake of not wanting to until I find someone who is interested in purchasing. I would list all my 99s but I'd rather list all the stats that AREN'T 99, so here goes.

    Farming - 91
    Runecrafting - 88
    Construction - 86
    Dungeoneering - 89
    Divination - 26
    Herblore - 95

    SO THAT'S IT. The account has maybe ~45M networth it doesn't have much gold due to I was skilling all the time and never had over 100M usually. I have a chaotic cbow. If nothing else leave a comment and let me know what you value my account to be at. I sacrificed my Fire cape to do the new fight caves and I never got around to doing it since I don't play anymore.
    THANKS
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 5, 2014 at 2:20 AM
  4. jake myers
    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2014
    Posts:
    100
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    jake myers Active Member

    2452 total level acc for sale

    This account looks awesome! Im really interested! we can talk more over skype: Jake.myers16
     
< Selling 99 strength zerker | RuneScape Acct 4 Sale (10 yr Veteran) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site