Buying a 110-126, Must have 90+ Mage Dt Done

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Katsumoto, Nov 9, 2007.

Buying a 110-126, Must have 90+ Mage Dt Done
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 9, 2007 at 8:19 AM
  2. Katsumoto
    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2006
    Posts:
    249
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Katsumoto Active Member
    Banned

    Buying a 110-126, Must have 90+ Mage Dt Done

    YOU GO FIRST, YOU GO FIRST, YOU GO FIRST. IM VOUCHED.

    YOU GO FIRST, I WILL NOT USE AN MM OR GO FIRST, IF YOU WANT EITHER OF THEM DONT FUCKING ADD ME.

    I WILL BE TESTING THE INFORMATION YOU SUPPLIE, THEN ILL PAY YOU.

    I WONT HAVE AN MM JUST GIVE YOU THE CASH THEN YOU RECOVER. DONT ADD ME IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT. ANYWAYS.


    Buying a level 110-126, Must have at least 90+ Mage and dt done, that's the only requirement.

    I'd prefer 120+ But 110-126 is good.

    When it comes to the trade, you will go first, due to my vouches, and i'd like to make sure every things legit before i pay.

    you can contact me on MSN, [email protected]


    my vouch list:

    VOUCHES~~

     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 9, 2007 at 8:35 AM
  4. azhy
    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2005
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    azhy Member
    Banned

    Buying a 110-126, Must have 90+ Mage Dt Done

    I'm adding you.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Nov 9, 2007 at 8:45 AM
  6. Katsumoto
    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2006
    Posts:
    249
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Katsumoto Active Member
    Banned

    Buying a 110-126, Must have 90+ Mage Dt Done

    Another noob who didn't read, still buying.
     
< selling 97 str mauler | T-Sim Runescape hack/bot/cheat! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site