Selling lvl 107 BEAST acc tenta/fire cape / 212 Qp etc.

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by jlsp, Oct 19, 2016.

Selling lvl 107 BEAST acc tenta/fire cape / 212 Qp etc.
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 19, 2016 at 11:39 AM
  2. jlsp
    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2015
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6

    jlsp Newcomer

    Selling lvl 107 BEAST acc tenta/fire cape / 212 Qp etc.

    I am the real owner, and we can do a recovery test , np

    This account , have
    - Fire cape , d defender , tentacle whip , ardougne cloack 3 , barrows gloves
    he have 212 Quest points , with all big quest done , like monkey madness 2 , lunar , ancient , piety etc.

    he has all hard diarys done and Elite freminick done ! so he have Noted Dagannoth Bones !
    auround 5m in the bank

    Very beast account with everything you need to have fun , very good for pking or Pvm

    I am selling it because I just finish school , and I have no more time to plays , i have the email and everything i will transfer everything to your name ,

    I know I dont have alot of vouch , I just log on to this website to sale this account but to proof that I m willing to sale it , I would give you my email account also , witch i never use so you will have the account with email and everything you need , we will use a trust Middleman.

    here are the picture

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    post offer below , or questions
     
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
< 102 cb. 99 mage/range. 95str & 97hp. b gloves CHEAP | ♦Selling 96 Staking Account! Full Void♦Barrows Gloves♦Firecape♦Rares♦ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site