Adblock breaks this site

Mind-Blowing Color

Discussion in 'Archives' started by L the Kira, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L the Kira

    L the Kira Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Mind-Blowing Color

    Has anyone thought about this?

    What if there was another color we couldnt see?

    How would you describe it, or think about it?

    Try imaining another color.....its impossible.

    There are colors we cant see..such as x-rays gamma rays all EM rays etc. But im saying what if there was enough color on the spectrum? Something out there in universe or in heaven...

    ****EDIT: After posting this I saw it another thread... Sorry... I did not steal it from you I just thought of it and posted...well anyways maybe we can just move all of that discussion here.. because that thread isnt only about this
     
  2. 1Ak

    1Ak Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2007
    Posts:
    467
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Mind-Blowing Color

    Yeah ive thought about this before >.< makes my brain scramble..
     
  3. Krypton6

    Krypton6 Guru
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2007
    Posts:
    1,020
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Mind-Blowing Color

    Exactly The spectrum could go much further than what we have discovered, so how can people deny the existence of a new color. Perhaps new colors exist on other planets.
     
  4. The_Ace

    The_Ace Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2007
    Posts:
    397
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Mind-Blowing Color

    There is no way to see another colour we haven't seen before, because each colour just shades into another colour. Learn the physics behind colour.
     
  5. x&#8313;

    x&#8313; Guest

    Referrals:
    1
    Mind-Blowing Color

    You're an idiot. Take a simple physics course and you'll see how wrong you are.
     
  6. DropKick Murphys

    DropKick Murphys Guru

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2007
    Posts:
    1,837
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Mind-Blowing Color

    Thats impossible to imagine for me.
    I can't think of a different color that isn't some blend of colors we can see now.
     
  7. FourFeetOver

    FourFeetOver Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Mind-Blowing Color

    Sometimes, when I close my eyes, I feel as if I see colours that aren't quite true colours, in my mind's eye, but I can never remember them and it would be impossible to describe much further anyway.
    Try it. You might be surprised. ;)
     
< Selling Yet Another Steam Account !!!!!!!!!!~trusted~!!!!!!!!!! | Selling 95 main +1500 Total USD only... >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site