selling lvl 95 with 600k in cash and around 8m in items

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by hydr0ix, Nov 2, 2008.

selling lvl 95 with 600k in cash and around 8m in items
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 2, 2008 at 2:35 PM
  2. hydr0ix
    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2008
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    hydr0ix Member

    selling lvl 95 with 600k in cash and around 8m in items

    selling lvl 95 with 600k in cash and around 8m in items.

    The membership will be deleted within 8 days and if someone is interested i will delete the recoverys. i ONLY accept bounty hunter trade. Add me on steam or MSN if u are interested.

    STEAM: pr1s0nbr3ak

    MSN: [email protected]

    I GOT SOME TROUBLES WITH PLACING SCREENSHOTS HERE SO I WILL SHOW THEM IF U ADD ME ON STEAM OR MSN. AND IF SOMEONE TELLS ME HOW I POST THEM HERE I WILL EDIT ;)
     
< Selling combat 85+ 23 M gold | Selling 90 str >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site