Selling 2 accounts with 1mill

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by jackpotmoney, Aug 22, 2009.

Selling 2 accounts with 1mill
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 22, 2009 at 7:06 PM
  2. jackpotmoney
    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Posts:
    74
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    jackpotmoney Member

    Selling 2 accounts with 1mill

    [​IMG]

    COST: $10




    I know it has recoveries and an email.
    My brother asked me to sell it for him because he does not have a paypal account. I will tell you the email address for the account and the recoveries.
    All I am look for is $10 because it has 20 membership credits and 1m or if you want to give offers.

    I will also tell you the IP address for the account. The ip address you see when you log in to the account is not the account's original IP. I am using the library's computer.

    _______________________________________________________________

    I have another account that goes along with the other account. It is free. It is a level 61 without anything. The best thing he has on him is a zombie head.
    I don't have pictures, but I do have the information.



    This is what you are getting:[/B]
    Level 13 account with 1mill.
    Level 61 account with a zombie head.


    I will providing the following information:

    Old Passwords including the FIRST password.
    A credit card transaction ID for both accounts.
    The email addresses for both account.
    The recovery questions on the accounts.
    I will also provide the IP address.

    I'm just trying to get rid of these accounts.


    EDIT: My vouches are on this website.
    SytheVouch.blogspot.com

    PM or post here if you want to offer.

    MSN: [email protected]
     
< Selling 90 CB Main! | [paypal]selling lvl 106+9 18m 97 str >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site