[$0.80/M] - GfBrenden's GP Shop - [PAYPAL]

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by GfBrenden, Apr 3, 2011.

[$0.80/M] - GfBrenden's GP Shop - [PAYPAL]
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 3, 2011 at 6:03 PM
  2. GfBrenden
    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2010
    Posts:
    280
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    GfBrenden Forum Addict
    Banned

    [$0.80/M] - GfBrenden's GP Shop - [PAYPAL]

    Hello, well I recently was sold a duel arena glitch which I've used to successfully stake 10+Bill and am always getting more stock. I'd like to only sell Mills bulk, as in 30+mills at a time. I will always verify in game if that is a concern. I will not go first to anyone, please don't ask unless you're a mod+ and can PM me to proof your identity. I will use an OMM at your expense I will not be paying any sort of fees.

    If you are interested please feel free to add my msn [email protected]

    To anyone who didn't read my thread:

    I WILL NOT GO FIRST OR FALL FOR YOUR IDIOTIC SCAMS PLEASE DON'T TRY.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 3, 2011 at 6:13 PM
  4. Joshhiee
    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2011
    Posts:
    225
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Joshhiee Active Member
    Banned

    [$0.80/M] - GfBrenden's GP Shop - [PAYPAL]

    Get a mod to verify & i might have an intrest.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 3, 2011 at 6:27 PM
  6. Hellbomber
    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2007
    Posts:
    1,059
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hellbomber Guru
    Banned

    [$0.80/M] - GfBrenden's GP Shop - [PAYPAL]

    I'd like to buy around 5.3B
    I'm willing to use an OMM
    It will have to be tomorrow, I will cover the OMM fee's.
    Is it at all possible to go lower on price, considering i'm buying such a mass amount?
     
< Selling 376M MoneyBookers only | Selling 8m for 5.50 (.75c/m) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site