Adblock breaks this site

[$300 DONOR]SELLING 1.5bil. Quick sale, one time only [$0.60/M][TRUSTED]

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by dorianking, Mar 17, 2012.

  1. dorianking

    dorianking Retired into the Hall of Game.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2008
    Posts:
    1,891
    Referrals:
    7
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$300 DONOR]SELLING 1.5bil. Quick sale, one time only [$0.60/M][TRUSTED]

    I am looking for a quick sale so this price is one time only.

    I am selling 1.5bil for 0.60CAD or 0.60USD depending on payment method.

    My Paypal is currently limited so NO PAYPAL. Anyone who says "I want to use Paypal" or something like "When you can use Paypal, let me know" is going to get infracted for spamming. I will assure it.

    The only payment methods I accept are:
    MoneyBookers
    Western Union
    MoneyGram
    Liberty Reserve (USD)
    Bank Transfer/Interac

    Looking to get this sold within 1-2 hours. Add my MSN: [email protected] if you want to buy.
     
  2. Calebpresent

    Calebpresent Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2010
    Posts:
    222
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$300 DONOR]SELLING 1.5bil. Quick sale, one time only [$0.60/M][TRUSTED]

    If you accept UKBT I'll buy 1b at $0.57/m
     
  3. dorianking

    dorianking Retired into the Hall of Game.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2008
    Posts:
    1,891
    Referrals:
    7
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$300 DONOR]SELLING 1.5bil. Quick sale, one time only [$0.60/M][TRUSTED]

    I'm Canadian so the bank transfer would take 24-48 hours before you get your RSGP.
     
  4. hold alt f4

    hold alt f4 Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Posts:
    2,250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$300 DONOR]SELLING 1.5bil. Quick sale, one time only [$0.60/M][TRUSTED]

    hey bud might be able to do WU, can u go any cheaper if i buy it all ?
     
  5. dorianking

    dorianking Retired into the Hall of Game.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2008
    Posts:
    1,891
    Referrals:
    7
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$300 DONOR]SELLING 1.5bil. Quick sale, one time only [$0.60/M][TRUSTED]

    How much lower, if it's like <0.56; then I can easily sell to a lot of other people.
     
  6. Lillie_Services

    Lillie_Services Titanium
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 22, 2011
    Posts:
    1,972
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$300 DONOR]SELLING 1.5bil. Quick sale, one time only [$0.60/M][TRUSTED]

    I could buy 500M (Maybe more) @.58/M, negotiable, if you would prefer a bit higher. (Interac)
    Added you: [email protected]
     
  7. hardflipeds

    hardflipeds Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2011
    Posts:
    249
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$300 DONOR]SELLING 1.5bil. Quick sale, one time only [$0.60/M][TRUSTED]

    hey ill buy abiut of u i added u on msn
     
  8. mohwner

    mohwner Apprentice
    $200 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2005
    Posts:
    918
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    35
    Discord Unique ID:
    674769527602675724
    Discord Username:
    mohwner#7367
    Two Factor Authentication User RsProd Lumpy Space Princess MushyMuncher
    [$300 DONOR]SELLING 1.5bil. Quick sale, one time only [$0.60/M][TRUSTED]

    I can take 1B using moneybookers for 570$, hit me up for a hassle-free trade
     
  9. kebab12345

    kebab12345 Apprentice

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2007
    Posts:
    745
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    18
    [$300 DONOR]SELLING 1.5bil. Quick sale, one time only [$0.60/M][TRUSTED]

    Added, intrested in buying all
     
  10. dorianking

    dorianking Retired into the Hall of Game.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2008
    Posts:
    1,891
    Referrals:
    7
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$300 DONOR]SELLING 1.5bil. Quick sale, one time only [$0.60/M][TRUSTED]

    This has already been all sold.

    Thanks.
     
< 500M $0.63 Paypal Only | Selling 85m - 55$ [PP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site