Adblock breaks this site

possibly selling an Old main of mine (paypal) but I need estimates on it....

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tinytom, Jul 30, 2008.

  1. tinytom

    tinytom Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2007
    Posts:
    229
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    possibly selling an Old main of mine (paypal) but I need estimates on it....

    whoops wrong fourm :D
     
  2. The Granite Maul

    The Granite Maul Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2008
    Posts:
    566
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    possibly selling an Old main of mine (paypal) but I need estimates on it....

    Reporting this thread, as it is in the wrong section in 2 ways, First this is pure section, not mains, second it going in the other accounts price check topic.
     
  3. ChipMonks

    ChipMonks Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2008
    Posts:
    86
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    possibly selling an Old main of mine (paypal) but I need estimates on it....

    I like How Much-Borat:p
    Hit me up
     
  4. The Granite Maul

    The Granite Maul Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2008
    Posts:
    566
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    possibly selling an Old main of mine (paypal) but I need estimates on it....

    If you read his post you would realize hes really cocky, possibly not selling, and just wants a price check.
     
  5. tinytom

    tinytom Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2007
    Posts:
    229
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    possibly selling an Old main of mine (paypal) but I need estimates on it....

    Granite? you're one of those little faggots in school that hate how people have confidence, and get your ass kicked I bet. I clearly stated I wasn't 100% sure on selling it. dumbshit. can't wait till you get an ass whipping when you get to school, bro :D
     
  6. The Granite Maul

    The Granite Maul Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2008
    Posts:
    566
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    possibly selling an Old main of mine (paypal) but I need estimates on it....

    Rofl, get my ass kicked? No confidence? Wow nice stereo type.
    Tbh, you just cant read, and aparently dont realize you should have posted your account in the "Other Accounts" section, because this section is for pures, and because your not sure if your selling it or not, and just want a price check, you should have posted in Other Accounts > Official Price Check Thread.

    It sure does feel good to help challenged people.
     
  7. tinytom

    tinytom Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2007
    Posts:
    229
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    possibly selling an Old main of mine (paypal) but I need estimates on it....

    yeah it does :D
    haven't touched anything rs related since December, I just saw what is it "60-138"? I was wrong, I can admit that. you're just a prick, might want to learn to admit that also. :D
     
  8. The Granite Maul

    The Granite Maul Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2008
    Posts:
    566
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    possibly selling an Old main of mine (paypal) but I need estimates on it....

    I admit I can be a prick sometimes. But you wouldnt realize the large amount of people who cant seem to read the 2 words, Pures/Skillers and its very annoying when I am trying to sell my pure but it keeps getting bumped down by people selling mains, When there is a thread specificly made for mains.
     
< Selling 8000 [8k] rune arrows | How Exactly Does Gold4rs Work? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site