Adblock breaks this site

UC Royalboy Kougra

Discussion in 'MMO Item/Gold Trading' started by aerostrophe, Mar 16, 2012.

  1. aerostrophe

    aerostrophe Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2012
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    UC Royalboy Kougra

    [​IMG]

    It's WN/DN.
    The name format will be provided to serious buyers only.


    I'm looking anywhere from $80-$120.
    PP or WU are the only forms of payment I accept.


    Scammers, don't even bother, it won't happen and you will be reported.
    ​
     
  2. Orasion

    Orasion Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2011
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    UC Royalboy Kougra

    DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS PERSON.

    After purchasing three smaller items from him, he told me about this UC RB Kougra, and a DN UC RG Cybunny. He told me he'd sell me the Cy for 100$ USD, and would send her after confirming the details.

    It's been well over an hour, and he has yet to send me the Cy. >_>

    Seriously annoyed at the moment. >_>
     
  3. shoyou100

    shoyou100 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 24, 2011
    Posts:
    231
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    UC Royalboy Kougra

    This prson has no vouches so dont go first! Just because they're a ,member, he only just joined on the 11th this month. probably spammed their way up. I have a feeling this is an ex scammer. Reported for now
     
  4. raginghamster

    raginghamster Member

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2012
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    UC Royalboy Kougra

    Hello, Pharaoh/Jetsetter/JayWin/etc...
     
  5. aerostrophe

    aerostrophe Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2012
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    UC Royalboy Kougra

    I have a few vouches for sales, quite a few. Also I've cleared the issue with the buyer.
     
  6. shoyou100

    shoyou100 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 24, 2011
    Posts:
    231
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    UC Royalboy Kougra


    i actually suspected he's stanford/IwantUCpets/Marapets

    They were selling DN UC rg cybunnies before they were banned

    @BUYER
    DO NOT trust that scammer! He'll probably say something like
    "sorry, i can't send now bcause I'm going to my dads house"

    That's what he did before but he really means
    "sorry, i just scammed you"
     
  7. Orasion

    Orasion Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2011
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    UC Royalboy Kougra

    No, you haven't actually.
     
  8. aerostrophe

    aerostrophe Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2012
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    UC Royalboy Kougra

    Report me and let a moderator take care of it if you feel the same way. I can simply use word of mouth and claim you scanned me and blast your thread, how would you feel?

    I sent the pet to the account you requested. Please report it to a moderator if you're having a issue. A moderator can contact me for proof of the pet being sent.
     
  9. shoyou100

    shoyou100 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 24, 2011
    Posts:
    231
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    UC Royalboy Kougra

    aero, if you did scam, theres no way of proving to a mod!
     
  10. aerostrophe

    aerostrophe Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2012
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    UC Royalboy Kougra

    You're simply foolish and quite ignorant. You claim I have no vouches/trading history.

    Well guess what? I DO!

    Do some research before calling people out.
     
  11. Library

    Library Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2012
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    UC Royalboy Kougra

    I think it's Jaywin/Jetsetter/NeoPharaoh/Kayla, shoyou. Here's why:

    1. They all used obnoxious font changes to seem as if they were legit when they were scammers.

    2. They all stuck around and claimed that no scam had taken place after they scammed.

    3. They all did a few small trades with middlemen then did one big scam.

    Here's what I propose to stop this guy since IP bans obviously don't stop proxies: post their neopets usernames who did the scamming, easy problem solved. I'll start: one of this guy's usernames is aeruso (to verify, simply search jetsetter's report and you'll see that the person's username on neopets was aeruso)
     
  12. Library

    Library Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2012
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    UC Royalboy Kougra

    This way, if they want to keep scamming at least we'll force them to buy new shells. In the meantime, do not go first with ANYONE new even if they do have a few vouches from a few small trades
     
  13. rainbowdog

    rainbowdog Apprentice

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2011
    Posts:
    657
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    UC Royalboy Kougra

    I agree with the above. Seems like ban evader. I've dealt with users that have acted just like this. (Jaywin, Neo, Kaylaa), and this was exactly how they talked.. Big font, talking for a few hours after scamming, ect.. I would say that this is the same person... Please be careful everyone!! What I do is use a trusted MM for every trade!!
     
  14. shoyou100

    shoyou100 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 24, 2011
    Posts:
    231
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    UC Royalboy Kougra

    This user was banned on clraik for and had the same ip as Pharoah on clraik. Maybe hes Neopharoah
     
  15. aerostrophe

    aerostrophe Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2012
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    UC Royalboy Kougra

    I agree, let's use a MM 100%. I have never been against one and don't have trouble using one.
     
  16. Library

    Library Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2012
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    UC Royalboy Kougra

    Funnily enough, that's what Jaywin, Kayla, JetSetter, etc. always said
     
< S: Gaia Gold | Selling 8 UC's >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site