Adblock breaks this site

Selling Great lvl 74 Initiate Pure

Discussion in 'Archives' started by r0mp---iraqi, Jun 8, 2007.

  1. r0mp---iraqi

    r0mp---iraqi Member

    Joined:
    May 8, 2007
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Great lvl 74 Initiate Pure

    Hey i'm selling a lvl 74 initiate pure. It comes with mith defender already and 80ish pc points. I don't know how to delete the recoverys so i will give them to you or if you could tell me how to delete that would be good. Trusted MM will be used. Post on here or message me on [email protected]


    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    A/W @5m
    Current Bid :
     
  2. vfn2002

    vfn2002 Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2006
    Posts:
    202
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Great lvl 74 Initiate Pure

    Read the guides how to unset revocs... learn to read before you make a post :S
     
  3. t t t t

    t t t t Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 20, 2007
    Posts:
    657
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Great lvl 74 Initiate Pure

    ill buy just get rid of recovs
     
  4. GodDon'tExist.

    GodDon'tExist. Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling Great lvl 74 Initiate Pure

    I've seen this account SOLD in the past, I know it was a forsure sale.
    Anyways I bid 1gp
     
  5. r0mp---iraqi

    r0mp---iraqi Member

    Joined:
    May 8, 2007
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Great lvl 74 Initiate Pure

    lol? this acc has never been sold lol
     
< selling 78 pker | Buying PBP/SMS Pin 900k >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site