Selling 3.1 Billion Gold, Western Union only please (I'll cover the fees)

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Rebel24, Feb 2, 2011.

Selling 3.1 Billion Gold, Western Union only please (I'll cover the fees)
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 2, 2011 at 4:22 PM
  2. Rebel24
    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2011
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Rebel24 Newcomer

    Selling 3.1 Billion Gold, Western Union only please (I'll cover the fees)

    *****Please read the entire thread before posting!*****

    As I am new here on the forums I will be using an OMM, ideally I would like to split the OMM fees though I will consider absorbing it.

    -I am only looking for buyers to buy in excess of 500M or ideally the whole thing at once.

    -The minimum offer I accept is $1.5/m though I am looking for as much as I can get.

    -**I only accept Western Union** No paypal or other payment forms, sorry.


    *Your benefit buying from me:* I acquired my gold by selling a significant number of Santa hats at current market value, thus the gold is very clean and since I haven't sold any gold in the past, it's very discreet for your Runescape account. For those of who want gold and don't want to draw any unwanted attention(from the game developers), this is your chance to get it!

    *Note, I currently have offers in the $1.5-$1.7/m range, I am looking to sell the gold sooner than later hence your opportunity to get it.*



    Please submit offers in the following form:

    1- Your Msn (You can PM it, and including a phone number will also make this go faster):
    2- Do you have a verified WU account? -What is your daily Western Union sending limit?:
    3- Amount Of GP (500m minimum):
    4- How soon you can do the trade:
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 2, 2011 at 4:23 PM
  4. Aless
    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2010
    Posts:
    171
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Aless Active Member
    Banned

    Selling 3.1 Billion Gold, Western Union only please (I'll cover the fees)

    I will buy all 0.4$/m; my fees.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 2, 2011 at 4:24 PM
  6. lolly pop622
    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2008
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    lolly pop622 Newcomer
    Banned

    Selling 3.1 Billion Gold, Western Union only please (I'll cover the fees)

< Selling 57m for $50 [PayPal only] | selling 76m [wu] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site