Adblock breaks this site

[CHEAPEST GOLD][14B+ SOLD][3 Years In RS Gold Sales][100% SAFE][PP]

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by EspilitusGold, Jun 9, 2015.

  1. EspilitusGold

    EspilitusGold Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2015
    Posts:
    129
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [CHEAPEST GOLD][14B+ SOLD][3 Years In RS Gold Sales][100% SAFE][PP]

    [​IMG]
    Skype: adminashpm
    ​
    1.2$ - 1.25$ Negotiate​

    If you buy less than 10M price can be higher.

    Order form:​

    What amount of gold you are looking to buy:
    What is your skype ID:
    Would you provide ID:


    SELLING JUST FOR SYTHE MEMBERS
    I only deal with paypal verified users​

    I WON'T SELL FOR NEWCOMERS WITH FEW VOUCHES OR WITHOUT ANY​


    ✦✦✦✦✦✦​

    SCAMMERS PELASE DON'T WASTE MY TIME. I'M NOT A NEWBIE. I WON'T SELL BULKS OF GOLD TO RANDOMS HAVING JUST FEW VOUCH'ES. I DON'T CARE THAT YOU ARE A DONOR HAVING FEW VOUCHES. WE WILL USE MM OR NO DEAL. ALSO IMPOSTERS STOP INVITING AND TRYING TO SCAM, IM NOT STUPID TO GIVE AWAY GOLD FOR SKYPE IMPERSONATORS. ​

    Yes. I'm new gold seller/buyer here. But I can assure you that I'm veteran in gold sales with my more than 3 years business period. You would ask me: "Where have you been previously?". I'm well known and one of the biggest gold buyer/seller in Lithuania. That's where I was before. And now I've decided to come into international market.​

    ✦✦✦✦✦✦​

    I know that I don't have the full trust from you. If you wish we could use MM (You pay for the middle man).​
    ✦✦✦✦✦✦​
    Also I would like to mention that I've already sold over 13B 07 gold for well known person in this forum - Axelus. Thanks for him!


    In Stock: Always ask how much I have​




    Send to [email protected] as family/friends, with a note: Payment for personal services, will never chargeback, my skype:
    ​
    Soon will be more

    [​IMG][​IMG]​
     
  2. Elite Me

    Elite Me Member

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2014
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    34
    Discord Unique ID:
    234488569270370314
    Discord Username:
    EastCoastin#3661
    [CHEAPEST GOLD][14B+ SOLD][3 Years In RS Gold Sales][100% SAFE][PP]

    Hey im interested. Added on skype
     
  3. EspilitusGold

    EspilitusGold Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2015
    Posts:
    129
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [CHEAPEST GOLD][14B+ SOLD][3 Years In RS Gold Sales][100% SAFE][PP]

    Online selling
     
  4. PorchMonkey

    PorchMonkey Buying a life, PM me.
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    May 9, 2015
    Posts:
    519
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    [CHEAPEST GOLD][14B+ SOLD][3 Years In RS Gold Sales][100% SAFE][PP]

    I'm interested, I added you.
     
  5. Winny

    Winny Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2014
    Posts:
    340
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [CHEAPEST GOLD][14B+ SOLD][3 Years In RS Gold Sales][100% SAFE][PP]

    Hey. Interested in buying gold from you.
     
  6. Saapas

    Saapas Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 28, 2015
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    [CHEAPEST GOLD][14B+ SOLD][3 Years In RS Gold Sales][100% SAFE][PP]

    Interested, added
     
  7. Travis

    Travis Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 14, 2010
    Posts:
    4,237
    Referrals:
    70
    Sythe Gold:
    345
    [CHEAPEST GOLD][14B+ SOLD][3 Years In RS Gold Sales][100% SAFE][PP]

    Please only bump your thread once every 8 hours, thanks.
     
  8. PorchMonkey

    PorchMonkey Buying a life, PM me.
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    May 9, 2015
    Posts:
    519
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    [CHEAPEST GOLD][14B+ SOLD][3 Years In RS Gold Sales][100% SAFE][PP]

    Bought 37m from him, went smoothly!
     
  9. EspilitusGold

    EspilitusGold Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2015
    Posts:
    129
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [CHEAPEST GOLD][14B+ SOLD][3 Years In RS Gold Sales][100% SAFE][PP]

    Online selling
     
  10. EspilitusGold

    EspilitusGold Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2015
    Posts:
    129
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [CHEAPEST GOLD][14B+ SOLD][3 Years In RS Gold Sales][100% SAFE][PP]

    Online selling
     
  11. Matt Foseller

    Matt Foseller Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 10, 2015
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [CHEAPEST GOLD][14B+ SOLD][3 Years In RS Gold Sales][100% SAFE][PP]

    I bought 10.4M 07 Gp from this awesome guy, I went first and everything went very smooth. The delivery was fast, legit & the gold is for a great price. Thanks again mate!
     
  12. Matt Foseller

    Matt Foseller Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 10, 2015
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [CHEAPEST GOLD][14B+ SOLD][3 Years In RS Gold Sales][100% SAFE][PP]

    Bought another 21M 07 Gp from this awesome guy, I went first and everything went very smooth. The delivery was fast, legit & the gold is for a great price. Thanks again mate!
     
  13. Reverto

    Reverto Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2015
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [CHEAPEST GOLD][14B+ SOLD][3 Years In RS Gold Sales][100% SAFE][PP]

    Added on Skype looking for 15m.
     
  14. EspilitusGold

    EspilitusGold Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2015
    Posts:
    129
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [CHEAPEST GOLD][14B+ SOLD][3 Years In RS Gold Sales][100% SAFE][PP]

    Sold 20m OS
     
  15. EspilitusGold

    EspilitusGold Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2015
    Posts:
    129
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [CHEAPEST GOLD][14B+ SOLD][3 Years In RS Gold Sales][100% SAFE][PP]

    Online selling
     
  16. EspilitusGold

    EspilitusGold Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2015
    Posts:
    129
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [CHEAPEST GOLD][14B+ SOLD][3 Years In RS Gold Sales][100% SAFE][PP]

    Online selling
     
  17. Zogre

    Zogre Legendary
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2015
    Posts:
    2,690
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    50
    [CHEAPEST GOLD][14B+ SOLD][3 Years In RS Gold Sales][100% SAFE][PP]

    Talking on skype about buying 15M 07.
     
  18. Linked

    Linked Apprentice
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 12, 2014
    Posts:
    822
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Tier 1 Prizebox Pokémon Trainer Two Factor Authentication User
    [CHEAPEST GOLD][14B+ SOLD][3 Years In RS Gold Sales][100% SAFE][PP]

    Sold us 28m 07 - Thankyou man!
     
  19. EspilitusGold

    EspilitusGold Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2015
    Posts:
    129
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [CHEAPEST GOLD][14B+ SOLD][3 Years In RS Gold Sales][100% SAFE][PP]

    Online selling
     
  20. Akoya

    Akoya Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2015
    Posts:
    318
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [CHEAPEST GOLD][14B+ SOLD][3 Years In RS Gold Sales][100% SAFE][PP]

    Talking on skype, buying 2m 07gp
     
< 23m OS GP | Selling 75m 1.1/m Btc >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site