Adblock breaks this site

[Beginner Pure] Good Cash Pile and Stats

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by iWade, Jul 30, 2011.

  1. iWade

    iWade Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2011
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Beginner Pure] Good Cash Pile and Stats

    I know I am a brand new member, so I am willing to go first, with a member with a rather high post count.

    The account HAS 3 DEFENSE But the 2 levels didn't gain a combat level.

    Here is everything you need to know about it.

    I will ONLY accept RSGP. Perhaps an account that catches my eye.

    I will consider any reasonable offer.

    ---Credentials---

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    And yes it has E-Mail and Recoveries.. Which I swear I do not know.

    (I will vouch that if the buyer says I scammed him that I did, because of the recoveries and E-Mail.)

    So that's the account.
    Offer away.
     
  2. viiruks

    viiruks Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2011
    Posts:
    145
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Beginner Pure] Good Cash Pile and Stats

    2m offer (because of defence and the account is quite low for any higher offer)
    with out bank by the way just want the account
     
  3. iWade

    iWade Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2011
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Beginner Pure] Good Cash Pile and Stats

    Alright that works. Message me your RS name so we can do this!
     
< Selling 75 Att Pure 1 Def | [132 cmb][94 slayer+92herb][85 dung/rapier][PAYPAL/WU][100m+bank] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site