Adblock breaks this site

[RSGP/SWAP]Selling lvl 60 1 def pure

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ownage3699, Sep 4, 2008.

  1. ownage3699

    ownage3699 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/SWAP]Selling lvl 60 1 def pure

    Selling this account for Rs gp or another decent account

    Offical MM will be used unless you have over 15 vouches.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]



    Add MSN or post here

    MSN: [email protected]
     
  2. PkerPure237

    PkerPure237 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2008
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/SWAP]Selling lvl 60 1 def pure

    Swap? add my msn for details
     
  3. I KO I

    I KO I Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2007
    Posts:
    1,797
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    81
    MushyMuncher
  4. ownage3699

    ownage3699 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/SWAP]Selling lvl 60 1 def pure

  5. ownage3699

    ownage3699 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/SWAP]Selling lvl 60 1 def pure

    added, your not online though
     
  6. I KO I

    I KO I Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2007
    Posts:
    1,797
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    81
    MushyMuncher
    [RSGP/SWAP]Selling lvl 60 1 def pure

    OK.. the what about a low lvl 65 tanker with 44 def and 71 range?
     
  7. ownage3699

    ownage3699 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/SWAP]Selling lvl 60 1 def pure

    No thanks
     
  8. ownage3699

    ownage3699 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/SWAP]Selling lvl 60 1 def pure

    still selling
     
  9. `Jim|

    `Jim| Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2008
    Posts:
    98
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/SWAP]Selling lvl 60 1 def pure

    Interested in swapping. Adding on MSN now.
     
  10. Gibson

    Gibson Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2007
    Posts:
    1,037
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    [RSGP/SWAP]Selling lvl 60 1 def pure

  11. ward

    ward Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2008
    Posts:
    306
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/SWAP]Selling lvl 60 1 def pure

  12. ownage3699

    ownage3699 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/SWAP]Selling lvl 60 1 def pure

    still selling
     
  13. the blitz kid

    the blitz kid Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2008
    Posts:
    663
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/SWAP]Selling lvl 60 1 def pure

    Interested ill pm you
     
< Google Chrome | Selling 71 Combat tank ranger :) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site