Adblock breaks this site

Selling! sms! pin for pure

Discussion in 'Archives' started by .:SPanKY:., Jan 27, 2008.

  1. .:SPanKY:.

    .:SPanKY:. Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2007
    Posts:
    374
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling! sms! pin for pure

    Hi im selling a sms pin for a pure:
    im looking for a pure 50-60 possibly having these stats
    1 def!! must
    no recovers must!

    for ranger between 50-60 must have around 70 range

    or a melle can be a g mauler/or f2p/ddser

    1 pray or 31 pray no randoms...
    dont try to scam me coz I'm new I know every scam in the book :p Ive proly been scammed 200 times!.
    my msn is : [email protected] add me if u have somethign to offer plz!!
    and remeber I dont go first so dont try it unless ur really really and really trusted ty!
     
  2. .:SPanKY:.

    .:SPanKY:. Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2007
    Posts:
    374
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling! sms! pin for pure

    this is a great offer I also take paypal at 5 pounds!!
     
  3. I Eric I

    I Eric I Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2005
    Posts:
    1,676
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling! sms! pin for pure

    Ill buy thru paypal..talking to you right now on msn
     
  4. .:SPanKY:.

    .:SPanKY:. Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2007
    Posts:
    374
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling! sms! pin for pure

    Yep we possibly going to make a deal
     
  5. Lucky # Seven

    Lucky # Seven Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling! sms! pin for pure

  6. .:SPanKY:.

    .:SPanKY:. Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2007
    Posts:
    374
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling! sms! pin for pure

    vouch for I Eric I
     
  7. .:SPanKY:.

    .:SPanKY:. Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2007
    Posts:
    374
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling! sms! pin for pure

    sold will have more pins l8er
     
  8. .:SPanKY:.

    .:SPanKY:. Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2007
    Posts:
    374
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling! sms! pin for pure

  9. C 0 2 can

    C 0 2 can Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2007
    Posts:
    589
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling! sms! pin for pure

    i posted for you! OMFG
     
  10. the_jayhawk

    the_jayhawk Member

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2007
    Posts:
    75
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling! sms! pin for pure

    ive got a gmauler that i would like to trade for a pin
     
  11. the_jayhawk

    the_jayhawk Member

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2007
    Posts:
    75
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling! sms! pin for pure

    added your msn, talk to me there about it
     
< Selling 7 dig steam acct with cod4 and cs1.6 | Selling maxed melle, and 99 ranger look@ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site