Selling 175mil RS gold 0.60$/Mil [Liberty Reserve]

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by marinello12, Jun 16, 2011.

Selling 175mil RS gold 0.60$/Mil [Liberty Reserve]
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 16, 2011 at 4:52 PM
  2. marinello12
    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2011
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    marinello12 Newcomer

    Selling 175mil RS gold 0.60$/Mil [Liberty Reserve]

    Hey guy I'm new here but I would like to sell you some gold I have as there is not many sites that will purchase of people. I'm willing to send the gold first and we can break the payments up.

    I send 10mil you send money for 10 mill, until we get all the gold exchanged...


    Add me on skype louis.marinello OR Pm me on the site!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 16, 2011 at 5:03 PM
  4. RscAddiction
    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2011
    Posts:
    190
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    RscAddiction Active Member
    Banned

    Selling 175mil RS gold 0.60$/Mil [Liberty Reserve]

    if you can give me some info on liberty reserve i might buy it
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 16, 2011 at 5:10 PM
  6. Karl Breezy
    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2011
    Posts:
    290
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Karl Breezy Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling 175mil RS gold 0.60$/Mil [Liberty Reserve]

< Selling 550m 0.75$ [PayPal] | .:[650+ VOUCHES/OMM] Selling 80M RSGP - $56 [PP/PA][TRUSTED/$50 DONOR]:. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site