[PlayerAuctions][1.1B RSgp] TheJudge's Gold [$.95]

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by TheJudge, Mar 3, 2011.

[PlayerAuctions][1.1B RSgp] TheJudge's Gold [$.95]
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 3, 2011 at 4:28 AM
  2. TheJudge
    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2010
    Posts:
    307
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TheJudge Forum Addict

    [PlayerAuctions][1.1B RSgp] TheJudge's Gold [$.95]

    [​IMG]

    To make my sales as safe as possible for all, I will be selling through PlayerAuctions until I have Western Union setup as well. So please do not ask to use WU, Interac, etc. for the moment. However, next Monday I will be adding WU.

    My PlayerAuctions order ID is: #46859416

    Stock:1.1B

    If you are wanting to buy gold, please feel free to post below using the format I provide.​



    NOTICE: I am more than happy use an Official MiddleMan, at YOUR cost. If you would rather not pay the extra cost however, YOU WILL GO FIRST.

    Code:
    
    Amount of Gold I am Buying:
    
    MSN:
    
    Payment Method:
    

    My Vouch Thread can be found by clicking here.

    Always ask for a pm before doing business with anyone!
    ​


    My ONLY msn is: [email protected]​
     
< Selling 500m [$1/m] | Buying 1b $760! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site