Adblock breaks this site

Selling $50 US Macys Card for RSGP

Discussion in 'Gift Card Market' started by sn1026, Aug 9, 2014.

  1. sn1026

    sn1026 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2012
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Selling $50 US Macys Card for RSGP

    If interested, post below and we can work prices out over Skype.

    Just to let you know though, I'm not too keen on going first since $50 is a lot to work with in my opinion. Yes, I know that I don't have too many vouches but if needed, we can work it out with a MM. Thanks.
     
  2. sn1026

    sn1026 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2012
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Selling $50 US Macys Card for RSGP

    Still selling!
     
  3. Darkshadowrider

    Darkshadowrider Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2014
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling $50 US Macys Card for RSGP

    I'll give you a decent price for it , skype me at marcosshadowrider
     
  4. sn1026

    sn1026 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2012
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Selling $50 US Macys Card for RSGP

    My skype is snguyen1026. Added you.
     
  5. sn1026

    sn1026 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2012
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Selling $50 US Macys Card for RSGP

    Still selling!
     
< Selling 50$ steam giftcard for 45$ | Another amazon gift card >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site