Adblock breaks this site

Buying an Account with Requirements [See More]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by MMac215, May 23, 2014.

  1. MMac215

    MMac215 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2011
    Posts:
    86
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying an Account with Requirements [See More]

    Hello RuneScape Community,

    I was interested in purchasing an account, this account needs to meet these requirements:

    - 99 Fishing or Woodcutting
    - At least 150 combat
    - 130+ Quest Points
    - A total level of atleast 1300

    I'm looking to purchase this account with USD, my MAX dollar on an account is $40. Message me on sythe or at [email protected]

    Thanks!
     
  2. The Ace of Spades

    The Ace of Spades Apprentice

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2012
    Posts:
    755
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    511
    Buying an Account with Requirements [See More]

    Good luck with this, I don't think you'll get an account like that for $40...
     
  3. GhostSniper420

    GhostSniper420 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 17, 2014
    Posts:
    519
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying an Account with Requirements [See More]

    I got an account that has rougly 94 wc, and like 10 skills 90+, has 5 year veteran cape and classic acces, many holiday items aswell. PM me if interested.
    Oh, and I only accept RSGP
     
< Selling 2 RS3 accounts level 173 & 146 | Selling 50 Def (150cb) "Rune Pure" >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site