Adblock breaks this site

selling 5 accounts@@ come look

Discussion in 'Archives' started by I Owned RS I, Dec 12, 2008.

  1. I Owned RS I

    I Owned RS I Member

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2008
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling 5 accounts@@ come look

    iight i am selling five diffrent account with varying levels, i am only accepting paypal. and i will not go first.. okay msn is [email protected] and heres the accounts



    2.
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    3.
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    4.
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    5.
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]


    intrested add me on msn [email protected]
     
  2. Red Phat Pl0x

    Red Phat Pl0x Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    selling 5 accounts@@ come look

    For one, you have 25 posts and no vouches. For two no1 will go first due to not having vouches ill buy one of the account sif you go first and have all the correct details.
     
  3. I Owned RS I

    I Owned RS I Member

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2008
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling 5 accounts@@ come look

    hmm chew me. dont post pointless things on my thread. i said i am not going first thats what i mean if ya dont lyke it ya can eat my dick and get off my thread
     
  4. p0oned y0u1

    p0oned y0u1 Forum Addict
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2007
    Posts:
    624
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling 5 accounts@@ come look

    all of red phat pl0x's vouches are fake.
     
  5. I Owned RS I

    I Owned RS I Member

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2008
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling 5 accounts@@ come look

    haha wow thats funny, kids complaining i have no vouches when all his are fake. haha
     
< CsS Maps For Steam | [rsgp]/[swap]lvl 48 Pure--71 Mage[rsgp]/[swap] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site