Adblock breaks this site

Selling 3 month card. [PP/Rsgp]

Discussion in 'Xbox Live and Currency' started by skillers, Apr 3, 2012.

  1. skillers

    skillers Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2010
    Posts:
    221
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 3 month card. [PP/Rsgp]

    I am selling a 3 month Xbox Live Gold membership card. Post offers. Only accepting Rsgp, and Paypal from extremely trusted, 75+ vouches.

    zach.fonrosenburg is my skype.

    [​IMG]


    Can show that the back is not scratched off on webcam if the pics are not enough. I don't know what that number was at the top, but when I got it in the mail from newegg it was not covered. I painted over it in case it is some important number.
     
  2. skillers

    skillers Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2010
    Posts:
    221
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 3 month card. [PP/Rsgp]

    On second thought the market on here for Xbox items has been less demanding for some time now. Mod please close thread. I will sell this card via another forums.
     
< Buying 1 month xbl [RSGP] | Selling 48 Hr XBL Trial Codes - CHEAP! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site