[selling 300m] [paypal] [65c/m]

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by LeaveItYeah, Apr 9, 2012.

[selling 300m] [paypal] [65c/m]
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 9, 2012 at 8:47 AM
  2. LeaveItYeah
    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2012
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    LeaveItYeah Newcomer
    Banned

    [selling 300m] [paypal] [65c/m]

    Prices & Payment Methods

    Currently Stocked At:300M

    100M-299M - $.70/M
    300M+ - $.65/M

    Code:
    How much gold do you want?
    What payment method are you using (Paypal)?
    What is your MSN?
    Code:

    By Submitting this code you Agree To My Terms.
    I Will Not Go First!
    You Are Allowed To Pay For OMM
    I dont do increments been chargebacked too much
    willing to do 50/50 You First


    __________________


    Leave Your Msn Here/PM It Or I Will Not Contact You.

    My ONLY Msn's : [email protected]​
     
< Selling 460M paypal $0.68 | Selling 5b at .60/m Paypal >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site