Selling 07 for EoC gp

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by Amazing Name, Feb 6, 2014.

Selling 07 for EoC gp
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 6, 2014 at 7:29 AM
  2. Amazing Name
    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2014
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Amazing Name Newcomer
    Trade With Caution

    Selling 07 for EoC gp

    I'm selling 07 gold pieces for EoC at the rate 1:9.
    Prices negotiable in bulk.

    Skype: taihungau
    I will pm you my username and meeting place on Skype.

    We can use middlemen or go in increments to save the 5%.
    I will be happy to let you go first if you have more gp than I do or a lot of vouches.

    Feel free to pm me on Skype anytime of the day. I may not be online on Sythe.

    Looking forward to do business with you.
     
< [Donor] Ayys 07 Gold Shop [PayPal/Ukbt] | selling 41m OSRS FOR EOC >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site