Selling 200m for 125$ PAYPAL ONLY. * TRUSTED PEOPLE ONLY*

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by I i dds ii, Dec 22, 2011.

Selling 200m for 125$ PAYPAL ONLY. * TRUSTED PEOPLE ONLY*
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 22, 2011 at 7:10 PM
  2. I i dds ii
    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2009
    Posts:
    267
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I i dds ii Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling 200m for 125$ PAYPAL ONLY. * TRUSTED PEOPLE ONLY*

    200m in stock for sale.

    looking to sell at 0.625P/M so total is 125$.

    I WILL GO FIRST TO TRUSTED PEOPLE ONLY AND I AM LOOKING TO SELL TO TRUSTED PEOPLE ONLY!

    Paypal only. - looking to sell to people who have a history of buying large amounts of gold via paypal.

    POST HERE AND PM!


    I wont go first (unless you are trusted)
    You wont go first
    WE WILL USE MM!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 22, 2011 at 7:23 PM
  4. Thepker3
    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2010
    Posts:
    731
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Thepker3 Apprentice

    Selling 200m for 125$ PAYPAL ONLY. * TRUSTED PEOPLE ONLY*

    will buy all right now at .58/m will use omm!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 22, 2011 at 7:26 PM
  6. I i dds ii
    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2009
    Posts:
    267
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I i dds ii Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling 200m for 125$ PAYPAL ONLY. * TRUSTED PEOPLE ONLY*

    do you have vouches from bulk rsgp trades? cant risk chargebacks sorry.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 22, 2011 at 7:31 PM
  8. Thepker3
    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2010
    Posts:
    731
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Thepker3 Apprentice

    Selling 200m for 125$ PAYPAL ONLY. * TRUSTED PEOPLE ONLY*

  9. Unread #5 - Dec 22, 2011 at 7:33 PM
  10. TheLuckyNub
    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2011
    Posts:
    1,054
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TheLuckyNub Why,So, Serious? But seriously... why?
    Banned

    Selling 200m for 125$ PAYPAL ONLY. * TRUSTED PEOPLE ONLY*

    illl buy for .55/m if interested.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Dec 22, 2011 at 7:54 PM
  12. restless
    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2011
    Posts:
    183
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    restless Active Member
    $5 USD Donor New

    Selling 200m for 125$ PAYPAL ONLY. * TRUSTED PEOPLE ONLY*

    59c/m pm me if interested.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Dec 22, 2011 at 8:02 PM
  14. Florida FTW
    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2011
    Posts:
    153
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Florida FTW Active Member
    Banned

    Selling 200m for 125$ PAYPAL ONLY. * TRUSTED PEOPLE ONLY*

    will buy, added you on msn.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Dec 22, 2011 at 8:03 PM
  16. 0x Trinity
    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2011
    Posts:
    949
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4

    0x Trinity Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor New

    Selling 200m for 125$ PAYPAL ONLY. * TRUSTED PEOPLE ONLY*

    Interested, PM me.
     
< Selling 40m for 20$ HMU! | Selling 275m $.55 £.35 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site