[BUYING] 07 GOLD $0.95/M up to 550M

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by blindsay12, May 7, 2017.

[BUYING] 07 GOLD $0.95/M up to 550M
  1. Unread #1 - May 7, 2017 at 11:27 PM
  2. blindsay12
    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2017
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    17

    blindsay12 Newcomer

    [BUYING] 07 GOLD $0.95/M up to 550M

    Relatively new to this so I don't have huge amounts of vouches yet, hoping to build up a good rep which is why I'm buying for fairly high. I only go second or use a MM. PM me or add me on skype if interested - Blindsay123
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 8, 2017 at 8:39 AM
  4. blindsay12
    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2017
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    17

    blindsay12 Newcomer

    [BUYING] 07 GOLD $0.95/M up to 550M

    Bump
     
  5. Unread #3 - May 8, 2017 at 9:33 AM
  6. Dragonoid
    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2014
    Posts:
    1,342
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    1,507

    Dragonoid I Love Her

    [BUYING] 07 GOLD $0.95/M up to 550M

    If you can pay in bitcoins I can sell the whole 550M for 0,95.
     
  7. Unread #4 - May 8, 2017 at 9:34 AM
  8. PbotLtds
    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2016
    Posts:
    178
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    203

    PbotLtds Active Member
    Banned

    [BUYING] 07 GOLD $0.95/M up to 550M

    Hes try scam i think so, not sure but i think.
     
  9. Unread #5 - May 8, 2017 at 6:19 PM
  10. blindsay12
    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2017
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    17

    blindsay12 Newcomer

    [BUYING] 07 GOLD $0.95/M up to 550M

    Bump
     
< ♚BallersGold♚Selling OSRS gold @ 0.95/m★Super Fast✔Best rates✔2,000+ Vouches✔Giveaways every week! | Selling 400m OSGP >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site