Adblock breaks this site

Selling a knife, gloves and M4A1 skin, total worth ~$500

Discussion in 'CS:GO Selling' started by Fervid, Oct 26, 2022.

  1. Fervid

    Fervid Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 1, 2008
    Posts:
    423
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    75
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Username:
    fervid2008
    St. Patrick's Day 2013
    Selling a knife, gloves and M4A1 skin, total worth ~$500

    Hi guys,

    I want to sell the following skins:
    - Default Navaja Knife StatTrak: $80
    - M4A1 Printstream, Minimal Wear: $246
    - Moto Gloves (Transport), Minimal Wear: $191

    Total: $517

    Let me know your offers.

    I'm open to using an official MM (you pay fees) but I cannot give the password to my Steam account to them at all so I don't know if that would be easy to do. Otherwise, I'm not going first at all to anyone whatsoever (except a mod maybe).

    Only accepting bank transfers to my bank account and BTC or ETH.

    Post your offers here or add me on Skype to talk: Fervid123
     
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
  2. Fervid

    Fervid Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 1, 2008
    Posts:
    423
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    75
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Username:
    fervid2008
    St. Patrick's Day 2013
    Selling a knife, gloves and M4A1 skin, total worth ~$500

    Bump, still selling for market price of each item, but willing to listen to lower offers as well.
     
  3. Bomarket

    Bomarket Discord.gg/bomarket
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2023
    Posts:
    1,133
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,542
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    447416817611177984
    Discord Username:
    bomarket
    Heidy
    Selling a knife, gloves and M4A1 skin, total worth ~$500

    I can offer at all times 90% buff for your skins.
    Instant pay-out in crypto or bank transfer.

    At the moment of writing the offer for your skins are:

    - Default Navaja Knife StatTrak: You do not mention which Wear it is, i can't make offer on this.
    - M4A1 Printstream, Minimal Wear: $200
    - Moto Gloves (Transport), Minimal Wear: $140
     
  4. kingw

    kingw Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2019
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    16
    Selling a knife, gloves and M4A1 skin, total worth ~$500

    still selling?
     
< BUFF163 Balance TOP UP 1$=6,6Y | Selling 400 rmb for 50 usd buff >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site