Adblock breaks this site

[PIN'S] Selling lvl 3 Mining Pure [PIN'S]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by ASTEROiD, Apr 13, 2009.

  1. ASTEROiD

    ASTEROiD Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2009
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PIN'S] Selling lvl 3 Mining Pure [PIN'S]

    Hi I'm selling a level 3 mining pure.

    It has never had any recoveries, bank pin, or any black marks.
    I made this account and I trained it 100%. I DID NOT bot any part of it.

    Here are some screenies:

    Level 56 Mining(Will update pic soon):
    [​IMG]

    Has about 100k in bank:
    [​IMG]

    No Recovery Questions or Bank Pin:
    [​IMG]

    No Black Marks:
    [​IMG]

    Since I am new at Sythe I haven't got any vouches.
    So unless your willing to go first I suggest that we use Dragon Bolts FREE MM service: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=599915

    Payment:
    For payment I will be accepting 1 month membership pin's ONLY.

    If your interested please post here or pm me 1st then I'll give you my MSN.
    Thanks for reading :)
     
  2. Pureown

    Pureown Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [PIN'S] Selling lvl 3 Mining Pure [PIN'S]

    i don't mean to sound like an idiot, but wtf are pins!?!?!
     
  3. ASTEROiD

    ASTEROiD Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2009
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PIN'S] Selling lvl 3 Mining Pure [PIN'S]

    When you text in to receive membership for an account, they send you a pin to your phone. Then you can sell that or use it to buy stuff. :)
     
  4. ASTEROiD

    ASTEROiD Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2009
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PIN'S] Selling lvl 3 Mining Pure [PIN'S]

    Bump...
     
< Selling 40 def 10 hp PURE!! | lookin for a good 1 def pure >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site