Adblock breaks this site

Selling (4) 10-Day WoW Membership codes.

Discussion in 'WoW Membership' started by MAK3 1T RA1N, Sep 14, 2008.

  1. MAK3 1T RA1N

    MAK3 1T RA1N Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    2,166
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (4) 10-Day WoW Membership codes.

    I'm selling for an xbox live 1 month.
     
  2. Jinix

    Jinix Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2008
    Posts:
    283
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (4) 10-Day WoW Membership codes.

    hey ill trade you
     
  3. MAK3 1T RA1N

    MAK3 1T RA1N Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    2,166
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (4) 10-Day WoW Membership codes.

    I've added you on MSN.
     
  4. Jinix

    Jinix Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2008
    Posts:
    283
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (4) 10-Day WoW Membership codes.

    whats ur msn i cant find u lol
     
  5. MAK3 1T RA1N

    MAK3 1T RA1N Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    2,166
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (4) 10-Day WoW Membership codes.

    Still selling, he wants me to go first.
     
  6. Nujank

    Nujank Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2007
    Posts:
    134
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (4) 10-Day WoW Membership codes.

    Are they full codes? or trial like half the scammers i bit into?
    i got a 1 month from My HALO3 one and also a 3month if your intrested. (i got 1 full year on my account )
    and im not really intrested in going first, i bit in a couple Trial codes.
     
  7. MAK3 1T RA1N

    MAK3 1T RA1N Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    2,166
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (4) 10-Day WoW Membership codes.

    What do you mean trial?

    They came with the WoW Box when I bought it and I don't like WoW so I'm sticking with runescape and I found these and figured I'd sell them.
     
  8. Anti-Virus

    Anti-Virus Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    995
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (4) 10-Day WoW Membership codes.

    Doesn't that make them Trail Codes?
    Which you can get on the official website for free?
     
  9. MAK3 1T RA1N

    MAK3 1T RA1N Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    2,166
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (4) 10-Day WoW Membership codes.

    They do not say trial on it it just sais 10-day WoW Guest pass.
     
  10. Wow's Ausome

    Wow's Ausome Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling (4) 10-Day WoW Membership codes.

    Yeh im sorry to say this dude but they are trial codes that you can get for free off the official world of warcraft website so arn't worth anything. Sorry
     
  11. MAK3 1T RA1N

    MAK3 1T RA1N Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    2,166
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (4) 10-Day WoW Membership codes.

    Show me where you can get the free codes off the website.
     
  12. Wow's Ausome

    Wow's Ausome Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling (4) 10-Day WoW Membership codes.

  13. guitarplayer911

    guitarplayer911 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Posts:
    136
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (4) 10-Day WoW Membership codes.

  14. MAK3 1T RA1N

    MAK3 1T RA1N Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    2,166
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (4) 10-Day WoW Membership codes.

    Oh alright I didn't know. So what can I do with these codes since I don't play WoW? I don't want to give them away for free because I want something in return.
     
  15. guitarplayer911

    guitarplayer911 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Posts:
    136
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (4) 10-Day WoW Membership codes.

    i think they're meant to be given away for free
    and there's not much of a chance of anybody giving you anything for them since they can get a 10-day trial for free anyway
     
  16. MAK3 1T RA1N

    MAK3 1T RA1N Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    2,166
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (4) 10-Day WoW Membership codes.

    That sucks now that these are useless...
     
< Selling 2 WoW Guest Pass Key codes | Selling two US pre-paid cards >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site