Adblock breaks this site

buy my vesta and get 6m back!!!!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by [Nike SB], Oct 29, 2008.

  1. [Nike SB]

    [Nike SB] Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    buy my vesta and get 6m back!!!!

    I'll sell the skirt for middle price, BH back to you about 5-6M

    Current Mid Price:

    About 7.7m

    I spent all my fuckign cash on this useless bitch item because i thot u needed 20 def......now i see u need 78..so I got owned...anyway some 1 please buy...will get u 6M back.
     
  2. dorantes1995

    dorantes1995 Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2008
    Posts:
    831
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buy my vesta and get 6m back!!!!

    I would be willing to do this but seeing you are leecher You would be going first.
     
  3. Dizle

    Dizle Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2008
    Posts:
    215
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buy my vesta and get 6m back!!!!

    what exactly is a vesta?
     
  4. L 0 3 3 E R

    L 0 3 3 E R Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2008
    Posts:
    396
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buy my vesta and get 6m back!!!!

    Vesta is an item that came out from PVP it comes in two corrupt, corrupt last 30mins i thing normal 1hour
     
  5. [Nike SB]

    [Nike SB] Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    buy my vesta and get 6m back!!!!

    How can I go first if I have 0gp? I soent ALL my money on vesta I thoght it was for pures....I need to sell so i can give u 6m bro..
     
  6. [Nike SB]

    [Nike SB] Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    buy my vesta and get 6m back!!!!

    still need here please.
     
  7. fast11375

    fast11375 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2008
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buy my vesta and get 6m back!!!!

    Is it possible for a MM to log onto your account on w 18, sell me the chaps, and then proceed to buy a 6m item and BH me through P2P? I would buy if those can be done. PM me to discuss.
     
  8. [Nike SB]

    [Nike SB] Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    buy my vesta and get 6m back!!!!

    ^No thanks, I need this done quickly, not waste 3 hours of my life, take my offer or leave it, DO NOT post if you are going to say something dumb.
     
  9. fast11375

    fast11375 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2008
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buy my vesta and get 6m back!!!!

    The whole process will take less than 15 mins....


    Everyone trade with caution.
     
  10. [Nike SB]

    [Nike SB] Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    buy my vesta and get 6m back!!!!

    15 min to BH 6M? Are you a moron? Get ur shit str8.
     
  11. Benwise

    Benwise Hero

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2007
    Posts:
    5,768
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buy my vesta and get 6m back!!!!

    Ok, than it will take the same amount of time to do your shit trade too. And It would take like 6 minutes if it happens my way, I buy from an MM on your account, they buy full sara, Str ammy t, 1k addy arrows, 1k deaths, 1k chaos, and use the extra 1.2 on something else.

    Ill do it the way with the MM, why would you not agree to this?
     
  12. xestrox

    xestrox Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2008
    Posts:
    312
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buy my vesta and get 6m back!!!!

    Would you be willing to sell for the 1.7m+6mill in junk items (maple longbow (u))? because that would eliminate the possibility of being scammed. if not explain why please.

    Thanks and Regards,

    Miranda
     
  13. kamakazy_kid

    kamakazy_kid Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2007
    Posts:
    2,647
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buy my vesta and get 6m back!!!!

    is it a members item?
     
  14. kamakazy_kid

    kamakazy_kid Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2007
    Posts:
    2,647
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buy my vesta and get 6m back!!!!

    I can be the MM for you if he chooses to agree :)
     
  15. Shin

    Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    14,172
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    198
    Discord Unique ID:
    777373911821713408
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Sythe's 20th Anniversary Battleship Champion
    buy my vesta and get 6m back!!!!

    Well let's see... a Sara Set is like 4M and a Sara Plate like 2M?

    Isn't that 6M? Well, that could easily take 5 minutes. Don't flame people on your own thread. Geez.. respect a little.
     
  16. [Nike SB]

    [Nike SB] Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    buy my vesta and get 6m back!!!!

    I will do this, but only if the junk is Free Server as well. We can meet up ASAP.

    yes

    no

    no.
     
< Selling Level 50 G Mauler!!! [Swap, RSGP] | Selling 3rd Age Mage Hat or 3rd Age Robe Top >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site