WTS Wildstar US Deluxe edition account, with 1 Credd. for $50-60

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by vahid43, Apr 16, 2015.

WTS Wildstar US Deluxe edition account, with 1 Credd. for $50-60
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 16, 2015 at 9:10 AM
  2. vahid43
    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2011
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    vahid43 Newcomer

    WTS Wildstar US Deluxe edition account, with 1 Credd. for $50-60

    I recently bought Wildstar Deluxe edition for 60$, along with 1 Credd for 20$, until I realized I didn't have time to be playing am MMO, and that I had just wasted 80$.

    And then I though that I could sell it for a little less than I paid, and at least not have a total loss of a game I can't play.

    I'll be providing you all the account information, and will help you with changing the username/email/password and any other information you may need!

    One more thing, I'm not selling the characters, they'll be on the account if you want them, but they don't have anything worth using as I didn't play the game for long.


    Anyway! I'm only asking for 50-60$ in paypal, or an equivalent steam gift card, etc, although I'm open to other options, I will not that the deluxe edition itself costs 60$, not
    counting the 1 Credd.

    And here's a picture of the account
    [​IMG]
     
< Selling ROBLOX 2007 Account with over 200k+ robux | Selling 3pc Bird [Pocket Legends] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site