Mage Upgrading

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by TheTwotPocket, Feb 19, 2011.

Mage Upgrading
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 19, 2011 at 12:12 AM
  2. TheTwotPocket
    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2011
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TheTwotPocket Newcomer

    Mage Upgrading

    Im a bit new to sythe but im looking to get well known. I only have one vouch and that is for buying gold. The service I am offering is leveling your mage anywhere between 1 and 70.

    1-70 cost 5mil

    I will not go first under any circumstances im sorry but i will not do it. I am not going to put time into leveling your account to have you possibly just scam me.

    I am looking forward to customers.

    Please PM me or leave a post if you want this service. And we can talk on msn. My msn is [email protected].
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 19, 2011 at 12:59 AM
  4. hamzacooly
    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2011
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    hamzacooly Newcomer

    Mage Upgrading

    Wrong section, this goes in the skill training section of user services.
     
< [I GO FIRST] Upgrades 3M / 1 MONTH !!! [I GO FIRST] | Selling 3month membership >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site